CHART Art Fair
Kongens Nytorv 1
DK - 1050 Copenhagen
(+45) 30 26 30 34
Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the website subscribing to the newsletter
- Information that you provide corresponding with us: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access.
Uses made of the information we collect
We may use information we hold about you for the following purposes:
- for administration and maintenance of the website and internal record keeping
- to provide you with information that you have requested from us (including the newsletter or other marketing information)
- to respond to queries raised by you
- statistics and analytics of traffic on chartartfair.com
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in connection with the purposes outlined above, including to:
- our associated companies
- our service providers and professional advisers
- other third parties where required or permitted by law
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others.
Links to other websites
We do not control the content or links that appear on the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site.
If, as a subscriber to the Newsletter, you no longer wish to receive future newsletters we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each newsletter. You may also notify us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to require us to delete personal data—in certain situations.
Our contact details
If you wish to correct any information we hold about you, or have any queries about this privacy notice, you can e-mail us at email@example.com. We will respond as quickly as possible.
Right of appeal
If you wish to complain about the processing of your personal information, please contact us by e-mail, phone or letter as indicated above.
You may also contact the Danish Data Protection Agency:
Borgergade 28, 5
1300 København K
Changes to our privacy notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time.
This privacy notice was last updated on 22/06/2021