Photo by Niklas Vindelev
We are looking for someone who can strengthen our international relations, mobilize collectors and arts professionals to visit CHART Art Fair, create unique and fantastic VIP events, and help develop CHART’s reach across the Nordics. As VIP & Relations Manager, you will need to have a developed understanding of and network within both the Nordic and international art scenes.
We are offering a central position at an ambitious art organisation where we continuously explore how to impact the Nordic art sector and push the limits of an international arts event. You will be in charge of developing and implementing an ambitious VIP strategy, where we work closely together. As a part of our small and dedicated core team, you will be working closely with CHART’s Director and our new board. We are based in the heart of Copenhagen at our home venue of Charlottenborg but continuously work closely with galleries, institutions and individuals across the Nordics and beyond.
- Develop and implement an ambitious VIP strategy to engage leading individuals and organizations from within the Nordic and International arts community
- Communicate with galleries about VIP lists and strengthen professional relationships with museum partners, patron groups and sponsors
- Organize and invite VIPs to CHART Art Fair including building and managing lists, oversee follow ups and confirm attendance
- Liaise with Head of Operations to ensure the smooth execution of the ticketing process
- Develop concepts for VIP programme, dinners and partner events as well as plan and oversee their execution
- Establish timelines and delivery schedules and oversee their execution
- Manage temporary staff members and volunteers
- Represent CHART at partner meetings and events when necessary
- Experience from a related field; either an art fair, a gallery, an exhibition space or similar
- In depth understanding of the dynamics of the art industry and a professional network to leading individuals or institutions
- Strong project management skills, ranging from developing ideas, structuring processes, engaging colleagues and collaborators, to delivering with great energy
- Experience with multitasking and collaborating broadly and professionally with colleagues, partners and exhibitors
- Highly organized and able to prioritize among competing tasks
- Excellent team player with big work capacity and ability to deliver under pressure
- Excellent language skills in both spoken and written English or Danish (or both)
- Experience with Mailchimp will be an advantage
- Extrovert, positive and ambitious
Photo by Joakim Züger
- Full-time position, starting January 2022
- Office working hours from 9am - 5pm
- Occasional travel and extended working hours to be expected at peak periods
To know more please reach out to director Nanna Hjortenberg at email@example.com or +45 3026 3034.
Application deadline 26 November. Please send application in either Danish or English, max. 1 page, and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CHART is the leading Nordic art event and a new editorial platform. We bring together dedicated individuals and inspiring professionals to impact the future of the arts community in the Nordics and beyond.
At the end of August we present an art fair with the leading galleries in the region, an art book fair and a vast public programme of talks, performances, films, music. Throughout the year we present ongoing editorial releases. Building on Copenhagen’s strongholds of art, design, and architecture, we explore artistic crossovers and bring the arts community together in all its many diverse forms.
CHART is a non-profit foundation.