CALL FOR DIRECTOR ASSISTANT
CHART has experienced immense growth for the last 4 years, building an international platform in the nordic region. As the Director Assistant, you will have a unique opportunity for personal and professional development. You will gain an incredible insight into CHART, our organisation and network. You will stretch your organisational and interpersonal skills, engaging with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels of the organisation, and build a global network.
As the Director Assistant, your priority is to ensure proactive, seamless and effective support for the Director. In addition, you serve as the heart of the overall department, and provide practical and administrative support to senior leaders and employees in the department as needed.
You will have the following key responsibilities, amongst others:
- Calendar management for the director
- Expense management for the director, and serve as go-to expert on the same for the team
- Travel management, including planning and booking, for the director, and serve as go-to expert on the same for the team
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them appropriately
- Preparation of documents and presentations
- General office administration: managing contacts database, attending to telephone and email enquiries, distributing post, booking couriers, filing, ordering office supplies
- Resolution of day-to-day practical issues and queries
- On-boarding and off-boarding of employees
- Event management of conferences, meetings, workshops and social gatherings
- Research funding opportunities
- Supporting lead team with research and information packs for fundraising purposes
Who we are looking for
- Exceptional initiative, able to anticipate and proactively and efficiently address the needs of the director and team
- Incredible energy, high sense of urgency and drive for results, persistent in ensuring that all tasks are delivered and at high quality
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise the right tasks, multi-task and remain on top of all tasks
- Strong teamwork, with a passion for ensuring close collaboration across the organisation
- Service-minded, approachable and adept at listening to, understanding and being able to deliver effectively and efficiently on the needs of others
- Comfortable with changes in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, able to adjust and adapt, come up with solutions and with consistent composure
- Prior experience as an assistant or secretary is preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Gmail)
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Danish
- Dates: 13 July – 5 September (with flexibility around planned holidays)
- Flexibility to accommodate peak seasons of workload and hours
- Being able to work in a small organization with a flat structure
- This position is a volunteer position as a Virksomhedspraktik or Internship
The opportunity to develop one of the leading culture projects in Scandinavia, working with some of the leading institutions, companies and personalities in the art and design world. You will have the opportunity to work with art projects of international quality in a flat organization structure, with a young, dedicated and dynamic team. Lastly, you will have the opportunity to develop a large contact base and a strong international network of likeminded individuals in the fields of art and design.
Please send your application to email@example.com with the subject line: Application – Director Assistant.